- Borrower should contribute to Borrower’s welfare fund
- Welfare services for consuming loan without collateral
- In case of non defaulter loanee member's death Rs 4000 or amount equivalent to 1 installment will be provided for ritual expenses.
- All the gross outstanding loan and interest will be subsidized in case of death of borrower in without collateral loan
- Rs. 2500 for General Loan borrowers and Rs. 5000 for Maternity Loan borrowers is provided upon Maternity.
- Financial Literacy classes to members
- Regular Interaction program
- Exposure visit
- Regular social awareness program
- Linkage for skill development trainings
- Reward program for excellent 10 SEE graduates (5 boys & 5 girls) among member's children